ETS Cable Components is a leading distributor of low and medium voltage power cable accessories. We supply materials to major construction projects worldwide and operate out of 3 locations in the UK. Due to continued growth, we now have a vacancy for a Buyer to strengthen our experienced team.
Previous sales or purchasing experience in the electrical wholesaling or M&E contracting sectors would be ideal for this role.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- All stock procurement
- Generating and analysing stock usage reports
- Stock level control
- Purchasing of day to day specials
- Forecasting future material requirements
- Managing the ‘Goods in’ procedures
- Negotiating best price and delivery options from suppliers
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing suppliers
- Research new products and suppliers that share our company’s values
- Managing the workload of a part time assistant Buyer
- Helping to manage annual stock take procedures
This is a demanding role, which requires a well organised individual with excellent communication skills.
The Buyer will also play a key role in the commercial function of the company working closely with the sales team and reporting to the company Directors. A very competitive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate.
To apply for this role, please send a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline is Monday 29th March 2016.
ETS Cable Components
Head Office, National Sales & Distribution
Red Lion Business Park
Red Lion Road
KT6 7QD, UK
Sales Office: +44 (0)208 405 6789