- 24hr. Next Day UK delivery
- Nationwide distributor of power cable accessories
- Supplying the trade for over 29 years
Vacancy: Purchasing Assistant
Main Distribution Warehouse – Surrey
ETS Cable components was established in 1988 as a distributor of low and medium voltage power cable accessories. We supply materials to major construction projects worldwide and operate out of 3 locations in the UK.
Due to continued growth, we now have a vacancy for a Purchasing Assistant to strengthen our experienced team. This position will be based at our new head office and national distribution centre in Chessington Surrey, which we will move into during November.
Previous sales or purchasing experience in the electrical wholesaling or M&E contracting sectors would be ideal for this role.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Liaising with Suppliers via email & telephone
- Chasing overdue orders
- Providing the company sales team with up to date delivery information
- Updating computer systems with purchase order information
- Assisting the Company Buyer with daily ordering
- Assisting with the management of the ‘Goods in’ procedures
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with exiting suppliers and internal customers
This is a challenging role, which requires a well organised individual with excellent communication skills. In return, ETS will provide an attractive remuneration package, along with career development opportunities. Whilst the company has grown in recent years, we provide a very friendly and supportive working environment.
To apply for this role, please send a covering letter and up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org