Tool Hire – ‘Bilinear’ Puller-type hole punching tool BFL750NDE
BFL750ND is the new generation of handheld cordless tools, characterized by the “Bilinear” structure of the tool’s mechanics.
Operator comfort and convenience are key factors in producing repeatedly consistent high integrity crimped joints.
Cembre ‘nd’ bilinear tools have their mechanical centre of gravity nearest to the operator’s wrist to optimise the overall ergonomics of the tool and provide a wider support for the hand.
Thus the innovative misalignment between the pump drive mechanism and the hydraulic system both reduce the torque generated on the operator’s wrist and best distribute the stresses acting on the hand.
A greater punch speed and punching force result from a revitalised hydraulic system with double speed action.
Equipped with intelligent automatic return at the end of the pressing cycle (Smart Release).
Equipped with LiIon 18 V2Ah rechargeable high capacity batteries.
Fitted with a maximum pressure sensor for enhanced precision and repeatability of the maximum pressure cycle, and a pressure relief valve providing additional safety for the operator.
The Electronic Pressure Sensor (EPS) guarantees the precision of the crimping.
The OLED display provides essential real time operating data, including:
- Generated crimping force thus verifying accordance with best practice
- Battery charge status
- General operating information
- The number of work cycles completed and remaining before recommended maintenance.
Weight and balance have been reconfigured to yield improvements in handling and convenience.
The more rigid structure of the bicomponent plastic body provides greater mechanical protection while its rubber inserts boost operator safety and comfort.
Quieter operation, illumination of the working area via LED lights and a minimum of vibration enhance the tool’s practicality.
The integrated memory card enables the user to store data from up to 200,000 compression cycles for
transfer to a computer via a USB cable. (SMARTOOL technology).
- Bilinear mechanical design
- Smart Release system to automatically retract the ram at the end of the crimping cycle
- OLED multifunctional display with touch button
- Electronic Pressure Sensor (EPS)
- SMARTOOL technology for viewing and downloading operational data (EPS)
- 180° rotating head (EPS)
- Start button protected against accidental operation (EPS)
- Manual pressure release button(EPS)
- Illumination of working area via 4 x LED lights
- Bicomponent plastic body (EPS)
- Ergonomic design for operator comfort(EPS)
- LiIon 18.0 V2Ah rechargeable high capacity battery (EPS)
- Battery connection system with release button.
‘Bilinear’ Puller-type hole punching tool BFL750NDE available for hire