Pfisterer HV-CONNEX Size 6 (2500A) – 170kV
Size 6 Pfisterer HV-CONNEX inner cone plugs designed for 2500amp applications. Each kit is size-sensitive and supplied to suit a specific conductor diameter, known insulation diameter range and unique cable construction.
Fully screened, touch-proof Pfisterer connectors feature a silicone rubber stress control component, within an aluminium bell housing and sealant-lined heatshrink tube to protect against moisture ingress. “Plug-In” Size 6 separable connectors are sold in single phase kits and only available without the voltage tap facility.
High Voltage CONNEX Size 6 are suitable for cables between 240-2000mm2.
- Min. cable size: 240mm2
- Max. cable size: 2000mm2
- Conductor diameter range: 15.3-58.4mm
- Insulation diameter range: 53.0-110.0mm
- Max. current rating: 2500A
- Maximum voltage: 170kV
- Standard product is suitable for both indoor and “above ground” external environments
- Variant is available with a specially-cast alloy bell housing for use within contaminated or offshore environments
Please provide full constructional and dimensional information for the cable/s being used to ensure compatibility of the proposed cable/connector arrangement.
|Manufacturer||Minimum Cable Size||Maximum Cable Sizes||Amperage Rating||Maximum Voltage||Pfisterer||240mm2||2000mm2||2500A||170kV|
Pfisterer HV CONNEX Size 6 2500A Separable Inner Cone Plug Connector