MD+/FiloSeal+ Duct-Sealing Systems
The FiloForm MD+ Filoseal duct-sealing system is a flexible, thixotropic silicon-based compound which can be used to form a fire-resistant barrier for upto two hours to all MD-range duct-sealing products. MD+ compound is installed with any conventional skeleton gun.
Once cured the compound forms a non-toxic gas and water-tight seal with resistance to alkaline, chemical agents, oils and greases with excellent shock-absorbing characteristics.
- Flexible, one-compartment compound
- Resistant to high levels of gas and water pressure
- Quick and easy to install
- Excellent mechanical strength once cured
- Compatible with ATEX and WIMES 3.02 regulations
Fire resistance in conformity with the standard BS EN1366-3 2009 has been tested and approved by Warrington Fire, when installed in accordance with the Filoform installation instructions.
Each FiloSeal+ kit features tri-flexible foam flanges which are installed around cables/pipes and provide a backing onto-which the MD+ flexible silicon-based compound is applied, forming a fire-resistant barrier for upto two hours.
Available in two kit sizes:
- FiloSeal+ KIT125 to suit 75-125mm bore holes/ducts
- FiloSeal+ KIT200 to suit 150-200mm bore holes/ducts
Filoform FiloSeal+ fire-resistant duct-sealing system for 75-200mm duct and bore holes.