Flexicon LSF Limited Fire Hazard Flexible Conduit
Flexicon heavy-weight FPAH flexible conduit is a Low Fire Hazard (LFH) conduit manufactured from highly-flame retardant nylon PA6. Commonly used for trackside connection of control and telecommunication cables into fixed enclosures within rail applications, equally suitable as a LSF plastic flexible conduit within all commercial or industrial environments.
FPAH conduits are also used within all types of machinery and public buildings where high mechanical strength is required.
Heavy-duty nylon FPAH flexible conduits feature:
- High mechanical strength and impact resistance
- UL94 V2 flame retardancy
- Sulphur, halogen & phosphorous free
- Abrasion and UV resistant
- Highly resistant to oils and solvents
- Temperature range -40oC to +120oC
Flexicon FPAH flame retardant heavy-duty flexible conduits.