CMP Sabre Single Bolt Cleat
The Sabre One Bolt single cable cleat is a non-metallic cable cleat which has been designed, constructed, and tested in accordance with the International Standard IEC 61914: Cable cleats for electrical installations.
It ensures the retention and securing of single cables, without damaging or deforming the cable. The cable cleat is manufactured from various materials making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Due to its unique twin arc internal patent pending design profile it exhibits excellent retention, limiting both the axial and lateral cable movement. The Sabre One Bolt cable cleat is available in ten sizes suitable for cable diameters of 10mm up to 57mm. This cable cleat has an M10 clearance hole for securing it to a mounting surface.
- Third party certification to IEC 61914
- Available in three different materials: Nylon, Low Smoke and Fume Zero Halogen (LSF0H), Phosphorus-free V0 Nylon and LUL approved polymer
- Sunlight (UV) and weather resistant
- Operating temperature -40°C to +60°C
- 10 – 57mm in 10 sizes
- Excellent axial and lateral load retention
- Single bolt fixing design