CMP Falcon Cleat
The Falcon Two Bolt single cable cleat is a non-metallic cable cleat which has been designed, constructed, and tested in accordance with the International Standard ‘cable cleats for Electrical Installations’ (IEC 61914).
It ensures the retention and securing of single cables, without damaging or deforming the cable. The cable cleat is manufactured from various materials making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Due to its unique twin arc internal patent pending design profile it exhibits excellent retention, limiting both the axial and lateral movement. The Falcon Two Bolt cable cleats have an excellent range take and are suitable for cable diameters of 38mm up to 135mm in only eight sizes.
This cable cleat has two M12 clearance holes for securing it to a mounting surface, which allows for either M10 or M12 fasteners to be used.
- Third party certification to IEC 61914
- Available in three different materials: Nylon, Low Smoke and Fume Zero Halogen (LSF0H), Phosphorus-free, V0 Nylon, LUL approved polymer
- Sunlight (UV) & weather resistant
- Operating temperature -40°C to +60°C
- Can be double stacked
- 38 – 135mm in 8 sizes
- Excellent axial and lateral load retention
- Two bolt fixing design