Alpha Single Way Cable Cleats
The single way Alpha cable cleat is manufactured from extruded aluminium strip (6000 series), suitable for installing one single or multiple cored power cable.
The Alpha cleat’s unique design allows for rapid installation, providing a strong, robust and light cleat for applications where moderate levels of short circuit protection are required.
Features of the single way aluminium Alpha range include:
- Grip ridges to eliminate cable slippage.
- Aluminium construction, no hinge pins to corrode.
- Strong and robust, resists brittleness and failures.
- No hidden defects from casting processes.
- Meets the International Standard IEC 61914:2009.
- Short circuit withstand test: 31.4kA RMS (72.4kA peak)
M8 Cleat fixing kits enable easy fixing of the cleat to cable ladder rungs or 41mm wide steel channel. Included in each kit: M8 BZP hexagon set screw, M8 flat washer and M8 plain channel nut.
Generally manufactured to order to suit specific cable diameters, details of our existing range is shown below.
Aluminium, single way Ellis Alpha cable cleats with LSZH base.