Cembre, the internationally renowned tool cable tooling manufacturer, has recently launched two new 18v cordless battery operated hydraulic crimping tools. The new B500E and B1350-CE are designed to replace the B51 and B135-C crimping tools respectively.
The new tools represent a significantly advantageous evolution of the popular B51 and B135-C tools. The main features of this new generation of crimpers include:
- New Li-Ion 18V 4Ah batteries offering high capacity, faster charging and energy optimisation.
- Greater crimping speed and crimping force resulting from a revitalised hydraulic system with double speed action.
- A maximum pressure sensor and security valve, together provide greater precision and repeatability of the pressure cycle and double the provision for operator safety.
- An OLED display makes essential tool operating information available in real time. Including:Compression force being generated, for confirmation of tool performance and adherence to best practices.
- Bi-component plastic shell for enhanced resistance to wear and damage, and rubber grip inserts for operator comfort.
- LED lighting at the front of the tool to illuminate the working area for additional convenience and safety.
The tools will also collect crimping cycle data for up to 200,000 events, this is automatically stored on a memory card for transfer to PC by USB interface.
New LED display with touch button
Remaining batter power status
Number of crimps remaining before tool service is required to maintain optimum condition.
Compression force being generated, for confirmation of tool performance and adherence to be practices.
Tool identification, LED state
The data below shows the specific performance increases of both the Cembre B500E and B1350-CE over their previous counterparts.
Comparison of performance: Cembre B500E vs Cembre B51
Comparison of performance: Cembre B1350-CE vs B135-C
For more information on the new range of Cembre crimping tools, please contact our Tooling Department with your requirements.
If you found this article helpful or interesting, please share it!