Nexans Euromold Dead-Break separable elbow connectors are designed to connect all polymeric screened cables to 200 series, CENELEC Interface Type A (250amp) equipment bushings with 7.9mm Plug-In pins. There is also a 200 Series Euromold straight plug connector which allows cables to be connected together, forming a disconnectable joint (Dead-Break only).
Standard Interface Type A 158LR separable connector kits are suitable for copper-wire screen cables upto 24kV U-Max. Copper-tape screen cables can be accommodated but will also require an additional screen earthing kit, type MT/SE.
- Cross-Sectional Area Range: 16-150mm2
- Core Insulation Diameter Range: 12.6-26.4mm
- Maximum Voltage Rating: 24kV
- Outdoor applications: please add suffix MWS for additional water-sealing mastic
- Supplied as a single-phase connector assembly
Please provide full constructional and dimensional information for the cable/s being used to ensure compatibility of the proposed cable/connector arrangement. Full selection data can be obtained by viewing the Euromold 158LR separable connector Technical Data Sheet.